Tuesday, September 3, 2013

8th Grade Biology Test

I was confident about the test before I started it. Once I went through the questions I remembered how slow of a test taker I am. I did not have time to fix the answers I was unsure about. I started out at NMU as a biology major and should have passed this test with flying colors, instead I bombed it. I had forgotten what type of animal a seahorse was. A penguin is not a mammal and a shark is not a fish. I know this, duh! The question about what takes LESS energy stumped me because I was simply thinking about the human making beer and not all of the energy used to make the grains that go into the beer. I definitely need to brush up on my animal groups and need to remember my first instinct when taking a test is usually right, don't second guess myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment